Friday, May 12, 2006

Life goes on...



That's what they say. Well, I wanted to wait and make sure it does. But I was being impatient as usual. Impatient with life... Nevertheless, maybe I should give myself some credit, or at least my cell phone, since it made me come back few steps to capture the moment (and I have always been against cell phones with built in cameras!). Good for M31 and X90... For them, life goes on. Even if every single post in the city breaks. Sometimes, I wish I can be like that, or at least just believe it... Believe that nothing can stop me... NO THING... Patience is key. And cell phones with built in cameras can be useful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ghassan said...

amazing shot. and you're right the bus goes on... who was it that said 'el hayat autobus' (Ghawar? I wonder)
I am glad you've come to terms with your new cell.
and yes patience is key... but for me when it becomes apathy, impatience is key (GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!)

3:21 PM  
Blogger saad said...

"el hayat autobiis"... yes Ghawar. It was in "khayyat lil sayyidat" I think. But I am not sure...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home